Keeping his promise to fight for More Water, More Jobs, Better Schools and Safer Neighborhoods
Assemblymember Rudy Salas receives law enforcements endorsement for his re-election to the 32nd Assembly District. Among the top law enforcement to endorse Salas are the CA Police Chiefs Association (CPCA), the California Association of Highway Patrolmen (CAHP), the Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs (ALADS), the California Correctional Peace Officers Association (CCPOA) and the CA Statewide Law Enforcement Association (CSLEA).
“I am honored to receive the support of law enforcement for my re-election,” said Assemblymember Salas. “I am especially proud that in working together, we secured millions of dollars to improve public safety and emergency response operations to better serves our families throughout the district.”
• CPCA represents municipal police chiefs and their agencies and provide public safety for more than 26 million Californians. In their letter they state, “We look forward to working closely with you.”
• CAHP is the largest state police agency in the United States, representing both active and retired highway patrol officers throughout the state. In their letter they wrote, “members of the CAHP ae
sincerely appreciative of having the opportunity to work with you.”
• PORAC represents more than 66,000 officers and is the largest public safety association in California and the largest statewide association in the nation. In their letter they state, “an excellent representative for your district, especially in regards to the issues involving public safety.”
• ALADS represents the largest association of deputy sheriffs and district attorney investigators in the United States.
• CCPOA represents over 30,000 correctional officers working in California facilities.
• CSLEA represents over 7,000 public safety professionals.
Assemblymember Salas represents the 32nd Assembly District which is comprised of Delano, part of the city of Bakersfield, and the cities of Arvin, Avenal, Corcoran, Hanford, Lemoore, McFarland, Shafter, Wasco and the communities of Armona, Buttonwillow, Home Garden, Kettleman City, Lamont, Lost Hills, Stratford and Weedpatch.